The Dark Lord's wand was 13½" long and belonged to Tom Riddle, the wizard who later became known as Lord Voldemort. The wand was made from yew with a phoenix feather core. The phoenix feather core was from Fawkes, Dumbledore's phoenix, and Harry Potter's and Tom Riddle's wands were both made from feathers from him. It was manufactured by Garrick Ollivander and was the "brother" or "twin" of the wand of Harry Potter, as their wands share cores. It was with this wand that Riddle murdered James and Lily Potter and countless others, including Muggle Frank Bryce, Amelia Bones, and Ministry of Magic ex-employee Bertha Jorkins. On Voldemort's orders, Peter Pettigrew used this wand to kill Cedric Diggory in June of 1995 as well. Harry Potter Magic Wand with Ollivanders Wand Box and a Metal Core for extra strength and durability. Perfect prop for parties, fancy dress and hobby. High quality wand for die-hard fans with metal core.
- This enchanting wand is a perfect for themed parties, costume parties, cosplay, birthday parties, holiday parties, Halloween. Give wands as party favors, stocking stuffers, wedding favors, presents, gifts, and more.
- Swish and flick your way into witchcraft school with this longer wand that encourages a dramatic style of magic.
- A flexible, exquisitely designed wand that warms up to its faithful owner quickly. Metal core for extra strength and durability.
- Harness the magical energy that flows through the wand by retiring it every night in the velvet lined box provided.
- Designed to be the best handcrafted magic wand for charming witches, wizards, and muggles of all ages. Only you control the magic!
- It's a simple wand , without fire.